Frequency asked questions?
1.How can I Register as a Seller?
- Click “Seller Registration” on the main menu which presents on the top of the webpage.
- Screen opens with the form which needs to be filled by your details.
- After filling name, mail.id, password, your shop name and selecting the terms and condition box then click create an account option.
- And You will get confirmation mail to your registered mail id and if mail is not showing on inbox kindly check on SPAM.
- After the confirmation the account is created.
- or click this url for video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCobjM6hxJ7l-h59rhoWVZRQ
2.Any fee for Seller Registration?
- No fees is collected for the Seller Registration. It is totally free of cost for registering your shop in our website.
3.How is shipping is processed?
- Shipping is done by our trusted logistics named “Delhivery” which provides us 100% safe and secure.
- Self Shipping is allowed.
4.Where the Fairshop is located?
- Located at Coimbatore in Tamilnadu, India.
5.Is it safe to sale?
- Yes it is the most trusted company for the sellers and buyers.
- You can sell your products with the utmost trust with us.
- We used to verify the sellers products through the customers reviews in the instagram pages.
6.Do you have a Shipping Partner?
- Yes we tied with the shipping vendor named “Delhivery”.
7.COD is available?
- No, Cash On Delivery is not available in Fairshops.In.
8.What is mean by RMA(Product Return option)?
- RMA is Return Merchandise Authorization which is a place where the return products of the customers are handled.
9.What is Meta keywords?
- You can search the products as you know which all you leads to the Fairshops.in . For examples super market, shirt, salwar etc.
10.How can cancel my orders?
- Your order can be cancel if it is not shipped. Please login to your account and give cancellation request under my orders.
11.What are various modes of payment available?
- We accept multiple modes of payment such as Credit card, Debit card, ATM cards, Netbanking, Paytm, Gpay.
12.When do you process refund?
- Refund process applies only when the order is cancelled by customers/sellers if it is not shipped.
13.Can I have multiple shipping address?
- Yes you can have multiple shipping address.
14.Why is my order not delivered within the expected delivery date?
- There could be a delay depending upon your shipping address , merchants location, courier services. You can track your deliver by using your tracking number which is sent to your registered number.
15.Can I modify the quantity of my order?
- We recommend you to place a new order on the same product with changed quantity.
16.What do you mean by “Out Of Stock”?
- An item is marked by “Out Of Stock” means it is not available at any merchants connected with us. We will notify you if it available at later moments if you registered under the notification process.
17.What are all the modes of refund available after cancellation?
- You will receive the refund in the same mode of payment through which the payment was made.